Project Report 26.16: Attack of the Germs

Last week, my roommate brought home germs and I was all:


Then I caught it, and now I'm all:


So I have minimal knitting updates for you, because I've been staring into space trying to breathe for the last few days. 

Before I fell victim to the cooties, I did get the chance to try on my Ivy Top. I'm quite pleased with the color.


I am not pleased with the hem. I've tried at least three versions of the hem at this point, so it's in time out for now until I decide what to do with it. Ultimately, I think my problem is too much positive ease, but that's not a problem I feel like fixing.

I put the body of my Sonate sweater on hold and started the first sleeve. Sleeves are my least favorite part of any project, though, so we'll see how long that takes.

Until next time, wash your hands, stay hydrated, and happy knitting! 

Comments

Popular Posts